About Me

My photo
I like to keep it simple, no fuss.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Is it time for the holidays?

Yep...it's that time again. Everyone roll out your boxed christmas tree with all the ornaments. Lets get those lights up outside and little fake deer with lights on them that move. Or better yet how about one of those large balloon looking things that has a air compressor and blows white snowlike flakes up constantly. It makes it so special when you have a nativity scene up. That is what Christmas is all about truly.

I have seen some really pretty lights already up. I can't wait to view more as the time passes before the holiday is here. Still waiting to see pmelts pics....hehe

The only thing I do not like about the holidays is the overcrowding at the stores and too much food....!!! hello people...we do not need so much food. All the parties, the eating and eating, and sweets galore. OMG! I gain weight just thinking about it. Thanksgiving is just over and we had 3 gatherings. Do you know how much food that equals too? I am still trying to recover from all that. I will take another week to completely starve myself...LOL

Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays!! This is my favorite time of the year. It just that we have really gone overboard on the commercialism and we definitely need to cut back on the giblet gravy if you know what i mean... : ) Can I get an AMEN?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: