About Me

My photo
I like to keep it simple, no fuss.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

can u say anticipation?

I have looked forward to this day/evening for a long time. Now that it's here I am beside myself with things to do. I am shaky, unable to concentrate for very long. Perhaps its just nerves....I mean after all meeting someone in person for the first time is pretty spectacular. Even loving them from afar has been amazing, like this rollercoaster ride that you want to take again and again. I will never regret any moments from here on end. The reason I state this is because he showed me how to love another the right way. How to trust, how to have faith in another person to give as OUR Father would. That is why our love is divine. If I could have one wish, it would have been that I met him so long ago and that we had some children together. To top things off today is his birthday....oh how special is that... grins


Kim's in love

No comments: