About Me

My photo
I like to keep it simple, no fuss.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Buzzkill

Well after a very long and trying weekend....I have finally come to the conclusion that most men just do not know what they want, or perhaps they do. I often wonder....when a man tells you they just aren't that into you...what does that really mean...? (scratches head) Is it because you were to forward and your more confident than them? Could it be their lack of energy to rise to the occasion? Or is it just plain and simple, they are only after one thing and one thing only...what a dweeb!! Then afterwards they are okay with just being your friend. hmmmm What is wrong with the men of this generation? Where have all our values gone? I mean if you can't trust a cowboy, who can you trust huh? lol

No comments: